Saturday, November 27, 2010

I feel sick =(

 When I woke up, I felt like I'll never get out of the bed. It seemed like mission impossible :D. Finally I made it but to be honest I don't feel good. I even did something what was always ''tabu'' for me. I just ignored my friend who called me. .. ..I just switched my phone off and let it be. I know that this may sound weird to You, but for me it's just ''no way''. When I start ignoring calls, something is really bad. And I know what. I'm lazy. Veryy lazy.
 But to say something more interesting, more about the blog, I decided, that I'll post You my outfits of the day. The first ones will be just done with polyvore, since my camera is broken, so for taking photos I got just my iPhone, which I can't really use to take pictures of my whole self.
 Here's the outfit:
Poncho: H&M
Pants: Mango
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Chanel

Well to be honest the pants on the image aren't exact since I couldn't find them on Polyvore. I don't know from which brand are these, but my ones are from Mango. They're kind of similar, but not really :D. And the earring are almost the same, and to complete the look I had flower ring =).
Do You like it? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment